....and is very proud of himself.
I have never been treated with such hate from the traveling public as I have these past 3 long, long long years that TwoNewbie is in charge.
I get flipped off and cussed out all the time.
This never happened before TwoNewbie. He is so proud of flash freezing Hwy 115 on the last snow storm, Dec 9, 2024. We had 9 crashes on our road because he shot it and shot it and shot it and kept scraping off my sand and flash froze it - 3 crashes maybe but not not 9. He is so lousy at plowing snow it's laughable only I'm not laughing because it's actually a safety hazard. It just makes me think, GRRRRR how I hate the cronyism that goes on here at the company and HR is part of allowing the cronyism.
4 of the wrecks was going northbound up Sullivan Hill. I have NEVER seen crashes in that area before. TwoNewbie did a great job!
TwoNewbie was so proud of himself and what HE did to our road. Ugh, it makes me sick to my stomache to think about it.
The road was frozen clear to Penrose because the Penrose guys didn't do any better. They had a jackknifed semi-tractor trailer on their road. They sprayed a bunch of liquid too.
I will state, management has a lot to do with it and their encouragement to spray liquid when it shouldn't as a frozen road is all you are going to get. I felt sorry for our night guy, but he surprisingly did a great job. I put out 54 tons of sand and still couldn't stop the train wreck of TwoNewbie.
Our road is still condensating from all the liquid. I came down 24 Ute Pass as they sprayed too much up there too. I almost slid off the road today up there because of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.