Thursday, December 26, 2024

Dear Friend...TwoNewbie strikes again!

 On Monday, Dec 23, 2024, I am told by TwoNewbie to go out and pothole in a live lane of traffic in the middle of the day without an attenuator truck (safety vehicle); with no lane shut down and no traffic plan, which is against EVERY rule of the company.  In fact, he told me to do it South Bound on Hwy 115 at Lake Bridge and North bound at the same bridge.  FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

WHAT THE FUCKKKKK!!!!

It is so disgusting that this guy is a TMII in charge of my patrol.  He's going to get me killed, on purpose.  I just feel it in my bones.  What a JERK!!

The ltc ops should be happy, I did as I was told.  I won't be doing it again, EVER!!!

and I will be complaining to my TMIII every day that I can.

FUCK!!!

Send me all the news,

L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.