Friday, May 18, 2012

Proverbs in a Year...May 19.

and because I don't post on the weekends, here is half of it now:

Proverbs 15:20-21

20 A wise son brings joy to his father,
but a foolish man despises his mother.

21 Folly brings joy to one who has no sense,
but whoever has understanding keeps a straight course.

Both verses bring people to my mind when I read the above verses. Do they for you too?? In verse 20, I have a nephew who truly despises his mother. Guess where he is at 24-7? Please note, I didn't state he doesn't love her. You can tell by a persons tone and actions when they despise. I took said person to task when they treated my own mother badly. Curtailing bad behavior has to be learned too, ya know? I think we miss that lesson at times.

And of course, Verse 21 reminds me of the prior person I spoke about on May 18, as they are very joyful about not working and have no sense. Too bad. One day they will wake up and go "ooopps." Until then the rest of us get to suffer, if we allow it.

Thank you BibleGateway.com for the link and verses.
Grace to you, good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.