Monday, May 14, 2012

Proverbs in a Year...May 9.

Proverbs 14:32-33

32 When calamity comes, the wicked are brought down,
but even in death the righteous seek refuge in God.

33 Wisdom reposes in the heart of the discerning
and even among fools she lets herself be known.[b]

I am currently seeking profound insight from those around me and they don't really know what to say. It makes me sad. Sad that I feel the way I do and sad that I have placed them in a difficult situation with no way for them to answer me. I suppose the best statement so far has been that "life isn't logical, and if you try to find logic in it, it will drive you crazy."

Thank you BibleGateway.com for the link and verses.
Grace to you, good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.